January 1, 2009

Welecome to Carson's World

As of today, our Carson is 2 years, 8 months old. I constantly ask myself things like "where did he learn to hold his hand up and say ' stop mama, I go, I be right back. you wait here.'" Or stomp his foot adamantly and say "No". Its quite funny to realize that he gets it from ME!

I took him to the park yesterday and while we were climbing around on the playground, he said, "slide down the pole, Mama. I catch you."
Then he held his hands out. So cute!

Carson has been taking pictures with his camera he got over the holidays. Some are quite good. Its interesting that most pics have our heads cut off or are only of waist lines. Its enlightening to see Carson's perspective.

This week Carson is on vacation from his preschool daycare. So we have gals coming here to watch Carson and his little girlfriend, Blake.

We'll use this blog to document his developments, growth and some of the funny things he says and does as he navigates his world.



No comments:

Post a Comment